Be the best you can be.
Lynsey is a highly experienced Learning & Development Consultant, Manager, Coach (ACC) and Coach Supervisor. Recognised as having excellent interpersonal skills and operating successfully with Directors, Senior Managers and Sales professionals she specialises in Coaching, Training, Business Consultancy, Management and Sales Development.
Starting her career in Sales as an Account Manager, she then brought that experience to Sales Training. Following 11 successful years in Learning and Management Development as a Consultant and Training Manager Lynsey has been specialising in coach coaching & development in 2012.
Lynsey takes her own continuous professional development seriously by continuing to research, study and evaluate current thinking so that this can be shared with clients and she has completed post graduate research into ‘Imposter Syndrome’.
Ready to make a booking?
You can book a discovery session or a coaching hour below.
Utilising all of her expertise, knowledge and development skills she has achieved great success for her clients by raising the confidence and competence of teams and individuals. The results are reflected in increased motivation, revenue and bottom line profitability.
Lynsey is passionate about helping clients perform to their optimum level and realising their full potential. She is committed to helping organisations achieve their goals through Coaching or Development consultancy.
Lynsey is valued for her innovative and pragmatic approach as well as her positive attitude and insight. She has the ability to analyse issues and work with leaders to interpret, align and inspire people to achieve results.
She lives with her husband and two children near Glasgow and enjoys travel and fitness. She runs coaching and mentoring courses in the UK, Germany, India and Kenya. Lynsey also runs pro bono development sessions for the British Red Cross.
What others say about Lynsey:-
Lynsey is a consummate professional. Passionate about developing others to succeed, she genuinely adds value to the individuals she has coached or trained and the organisation has seen the tangible benefits of her work.
Gordon Robbie; Head of Learning & Development, Prudential UK & Europe.
- MA Applied Coaching
- Diploma in Human Resource Development (CIPD)
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Associate Certified Coach (ICF)
- Diploma in Coaching and NLP Supervision
- ICF + ACTP qualified Coach in Higher Professional Coaching skills
- TPS Advanced Diploma in Coaching
- CIPD Postgraduate Certificate in Personnel and Development (L7)
- CIPD Advanced Professional Diploma (L7) in Managing Organisational Learning and Development
- TMSDI™ Team Management Profiling
- Extended DISC™
- QUARTO © Account Management Excellence, 3LT, 7P’s, Personal Style
- FPC 1,2,3 + AFPC Supervision and Sales Management
- Member International Coach Federation
- Graduate Member CIPD
- Member ANLP
- Executive coach at Board Level, with senior executives and middle managers in a variety of industry sectors.
- CIPD qualified and highly experienced in all elements of the learning cycle; Implementing and evaluating a variety of learning and development initiatives for complex business critical interventions.
- An ICF trained and accredited Coach and Coach Supervisor; Specialising in transformational coaching to help grow and support individuals and organisations in the creation of a self-learning culture.