If you are looking to become a great coach, consolidate your coaching skills and have global recognition for your achievement; this is the course for you. Invest in this programme to gain an accredited coaching qualification from Association for Coaching (AC) and part 1 of the International Coach Federation (ICF) Accredited Coach Training Programme (ACTP). The course also helps develop the value of your interpersonal skills and certifies you to use the psychometric Extended DISC. Work with us to achieve your Association for Coaching Advanced Accredited Diploma.
Attending the Professional Coaching Skills course will equip you with the tools and capabilities to coach at the highest levels within organisations.
This programme will open your doors to the coaching world, and give you a diverse yet solid education in the principles, competencies, implementation and practice of coaching.
- Certificate in Professional Coaching
- Certificate in use of Extended DISC
- ICF – This course is part 1 of the ICF Accredited Coach training programme. Please note: although this course is part 1 it is also a stand-alone course for those who do not wish to pursue personal credentialing with the ICF.
- AC – recognised by the Association for Coaching.
For more information on the course and its different locations please click the relevant button below. If you have any questions regarding any of the courses or you wish to check availability, of a course please do contact us.
- We use double loop learning to ensure you learn about yourself, as well as the skills, knowledge and understanding you need to be the best coach you can be.
- Training methods are interactive with demonstrations and practice as well as knowledge input.
- We create an informal and relaxed yet challenging environment.
- We move from knowledge sharing and input to creative, experiential and interactive sessions through the course.
- We help you to solicit and generate high-quality feedback.
- We create space for group discussion and sharing interests.
- We work with cross-cultural examples.
- We tell real life stories about our own experiences in coaching.
- We find opportunities to play with the creative coaching tools.
- We develop ‘safe’ coaches who work with integrity.
- We walk our talk.
- We have FUN!
During the programme participants will:
- Be continually observed and assessed whilst coaching by peers and experienced coaches using the ICF and AC competences.
- Observe and assess peers in their coaching and use coaching to aid the planning and development of a personal learning programme.
- Experience clear standards and criteria as defined by the Association for Coaching & ICF.
- Achieve the initial training content necessary to progress to full accreditation with the AC.
- Be provided with a comprehensive resource pack and full versions of psychometric questionnaires for practice with clients.
Professional Coaching Skills Course details
This intensive course is run over ten days. Indicative schedule as follows;
Day 1: Introduction to coaching, the Professional Associations, Competences and Ethical codes. Course assessment process, introduction to contracting and boundary work.
Day 2: The structure of coaching, presuppositions and PDP.
Day 3: Transactional Analysis; Gardener's Intelligences.
Day 4: Questioning, Listening Skills Challenge, the GROW, SCORE and other models –building a meta-model.
Day 5: Re-language and Clean Language
Day 6: Creative coaching including Sandplay
Day 7: Neuro - Logical Levels, Archetypes of Change
- Day 8: Extended DISC psychometric facilitation
Day 9: Spiral Dynamics, Lifelines coaching
Day 10: Practical Assessment day
Please note: although this course is part 1 it is also a stand-alone course for those who do not wish to pursue personal credentialing with the ICF.
If you are ready to book your place simply add the course below to your basket in order to check out. You can make payment by bank transfer, cheque or via our online payment gateway.