Our Style and Philosophy
At the core of our work is the concept of “freedom with responsibility, collaborative partnership and optimum performance”. We work with international partners and clients to co-invent a bespoke range of coaching and development interventions, including project management and co-ordination of other providers to ensure consistent, sustainable and measurable results which challenge pre-conceptions and accelerate value to the bottom line.
We do not posture and play the guru! We commit to abundance, to being collaborative rather than competitive, and to being flexible in our relationships to bring significant advantages to all concerned. Professional ethics and integrity are vital to us in all that we do. We want to enable you to achieve your dreams!
The Performance Solution adopts a highly interactive style of facilitation, basing it on an approach which is fast, effective and fun, and involves principles from Neuro-Linguistic Programming, accelerated learning, emotional intelligence as well as the more traditional Kolb, and Honey and Mumford models. A key philosophy is to use and build on the latest learning methods using visioning and kinaesthetic tools, multiple intelligences, making the learning sensory and meaningful for each unique individual on the programme.
As coaching training providers we hold strong on the committment of being a solid contributor in the development and thriving of the coaching industry under the highest standards of the coaching profession, therefore we align our trainings to ICF Code of Ethics and Core Competencies schemes and we make sure that we overperform what we promise to all applicants, thanks to the quality, expertise and continuous learning attitude of all our coaching trainers, mentors and supervisors.
Quality underpins our work
The Performance Solution uses the quality standards requested by clients and by the International Coaching federation for all the regards coaching and coaching training, rather than imposing our own.
We have achieved a variety of accreditations;
- Our Certificate in Professional Coaching Skills course is Part 1 of the ICF ACTP programme
- We are one of only two authorised centres in the UK to use the materials of NLPU and Robert Dilts
- We are the UK partner of JobEq responsible for certifying emotional intelligence tools including iWAM, COMET, and VSQ
- We are a UK partner for Extended DISC responsible for training and certifying users of the individual, pairs and team interventions
- We have been represented on the global Research and global Regulations committees for ICF
- We offer the full ICF ACTP qualification through or Professional and Higher Professional Coaching Skills Training, plus ICF Coach Mentoring and Coach Supervision certification
- Our trainings are aligned with ILM Level 5 and 7 qualifications in Coaching and Mentoring and in Coach Supervision
We commit to the ethics of our professional associations which include;
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- International Coaching Federation
- Association for Coaching
- Institute of Directors
- Professional Guild of NLP
- Association of NLP
- American Board of NLP
- Royal Society of Arts