Our Style and Philosophy
At the core of our work is the concept of “freedom with responsibility, collaborative partnership and optimum performance”. We work with international partners and clients to co-invent a bespoke range of coaching and development interventions, including project management and co-ordination of other providers to ensure consistent, sustainable and measurable results which challenge pre-conceptions and accelerate value to the bottom line.
We do not posture and play the guru! We commit to abundance, to being collaborative rather than competitive, and to being flexible in our relationships to bring significant advantages to all concerned. Professional ethics and integrity are vital to us in all that we do. We want to enable you to achieve your dreams!
The Performance Solution adopts a highly interactive style of facilitation, basing it on an approach which is fast, effective and fun, and involves principles from Neuro-Linguistic Programming, accelerated learning, emotional intelligence as well as the more traditional Kolb, and Honey and Mumford models. A key philosophy is to use and build on the latest learning methods using visioning and kinaesthetic tools, multiple intelligences, making the learning sensory and meaningful for each unique individual on the programme.
Quality underpins our work
The Performance Solution uses the quality standards requested by clients, rather than imposing our own. Dr Sally Vanson, our Executive Chair, is an EQA trained assessor and was one of the original accredited IIP advisors and national assessors. She is also an assessor, verifier and external verifier for NQF and academic qualifications.
We have achieved a variety of accreditations;
- Our Certificate in Professional Coaching Skills course is accredited by the Association for Coaching and NLP University and is Part 1 of the ICF ACTP programme
- We are one of only two authorised centres in the UK to use the materials of NLPU and Robert Dilts
- We are organisational members of the Professional Guild of NLP, and Association for Coaching
- We are the UK partner of JobEq responsible for certifying emotional intelligence tools including iWAM, COMET, and VSQ
- We are a UK partner for Extended DISC responsible for training and certifying users of the individual, pairs and team interventions
- We have been represented on the global Research and global Regulations committees for ICF
- We offer the full ICF ACTP qualification, ICF Coach Mentoring and Coach Supervision
- We offer ILM Level 5 and 7 qualifications in Coaching and Mentoring and in Coach Supervision
We commit to the ethics of our professional associations which include;
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- International Coaching Federation
- Association for Coaching
- Institute of Directors
- Professional Guild of NLP
- Association of NLP
- American Board of NLP
- Royal Society of Arts