Gaining the Higher Professional Coaching Skills will transform your coaching skills with an understanding and practical application of underpinning coaching psychology, team coaching, mentoring and coaching supervision as well as providing you with even more powerful tools to increase the value and impact of your coaching. This is Part 2 of the International Coach Federation Accredited Coach Training Programme (ACTP). This course is recognised by the Association for Coaching (AADCT). It also provides you with iWAM certification to use a psychometric questionnaire to decode conversations and understand motivational and communication preferences.
In order to attend this course, candidates will need to have attended our Professional Coaching Skills course (Part 1) or another accredited coaching course.
- Certificate in Higher Professional Coaching Skills (ACTP)
- Certificate in the use of iWAM
- Opportunity to progress to Diploma in Coach Supervision
- ICF – This course is part 2 of the ICF Accredited Coach training programme.
- AC – recognised by the Association for Coaching.
For more information on the course and its different locations please click the relevant button below. If you have any questions regarding any of the courses or you wish to check availability, of a course please do contact us.
- We use double loop learning to ensure you learn about yourself, as well as the skills, knowledge and understanding you need to be the best coach you can be.
- Our methodology is interactive with demonstrations and practice as well as knowledge input.
- We create an informal and relaxed yet challenging environment.
- We move from knowledge sharing and input to experiential and interactive sessions through the course.
- We only work with small cohorts so we can help you to solicit and generate high-quality feedback.
- We create space for group discussion and sharing interests.
- We work with cross-cultural examples.
- We tell real life stories about our own experiences in coaching.
- We find opportunities to play with the creative coaching tools.
- We develop ‘safe’ coaches who work with integrity.
- We walk our talk.
- We have FUN!
During the programme participants will:
- Be continually observed and assessed whilst coaching by peers and experienced coaches using the ICF and AC competences.
- Observe and assess peers in their coaching and use coaching to aid the planning and development of a personal learning programme.
- Operate to clear standards and criteria as defined by the Association for Coaching & ICF.
- Achieve the training accreditation necessary to progress to full accreditation with the AC.
- Be provided with a comprehensive resource pack and full versions of psychometric questionnaires for practice with clients.
Higher Professional Coaching Skills Course details
This intensive course is run over 10 days. It is possible to attend modules separately and get ICF CCEUs and then make up your full qualifications.
- Professional Coach Development
- Team Coaching
- Supervision for Coaches, NLP Practitioners, and Therapists
- Final Assessment
You will be provided with a comprehensive resource pack and full versions of psychometric questionnaires for practice with clients, you just need to bring yourself and your curiosity!
There are 2 written and 1 practical assessments and a requirement for a log of 100 coaching hours. After successfully graduating from this course, delegates will be able to apply for professional credentialing through the ICF as graduates of an Accredited Coach Training Programme and/or through AoC as graduates of an Accredited Advanced Diploma in Coach Training. We are happy to provide successful graduates with references where required. You will also become certificated as an iWAM facilitator.
If you are ready to book your place simply add the course below to your basket in order to check out. You can make payment by bank transfer, cheque or via our online payment gateway.