This course is designed for those who wish to develop their skills as professional supervisors of coaches. This Diploma programme is highly experiential, with previous participants reporting professional and life changing experiences. It draws from the world of Transactional Analysis, reflective practice and supervision theory adapted from the world of therapy.
The ideal participant will be a practicing coach, with at least 150 hours of coaching practice and a range of other professional and life experiences and a commitment to professional, competent and ethical practice. You will be committed to your own personal and professional development and to sharing your learning with others in order to develop the field of coach supervision and the emergent professions of Coaching.
Our Diploma in Coach Supervision coaching course is run over four days. It has been developed to comply with the ICF requirements for ICF Coach Supervisors and provides 28 hours of Supervision training as well as 28 ICF CEUs.
There is a practical assessment at the end of Part 1 to ensure safe practice. It is possible to include extra 8 hrs of personal supervision, after the training course. Personal supervision’s pricing is available on the booking page.
Diploma in Mentoring & Supervision Course details
- The nature of Coach Mentoring and Supervision
- Contracting, ethics, boundaries and safe practice
- Mentoring skills
- Qualities, roles and responsibilities of great supervision
- Core skills of supervision and 4 levels of development
- Transference and counter-transference
- Distance and containment
- The change curve, competence and strokes
- The seven eye process
- The in house supervisor and wider organisational application
- The concept of ‘bridging’
- Games, dramas and creating shifts
- Interpersonal process recall
- Partnering in the thinking environment
- Pairs, groups and action learning in supervision
- Case study
- Spirituality in supervision
- Reflection exercises in supervision
- Advanced practice and CPD
If you are ready to book your place simply add the course below to your basket in order to check out. You can make payment by bank transfer, cheque or via our online payment gateway.