Striving for excellence at individual, team and organisational level
Erik coaches globally and is fluent in English, Swedish and German. A 2.5 year contract as Corporate Treasurer in a large infrastructure project in Saudi Arabia, was the start of more than 20 years of international expat career. Whether the home / work base has been Luxemburg, Belgium, UK, France or Germany the scope of work has focused on international business.
Ready to make a booking?
You can book a discovery session or a coaching hour below.
With an experience from private industry, commercial as well as central banking and European institutions, Erik was ideally suited to be programme manager for the Single Euro Payments Area (2007-2009) integrating more than 7,000 banks in Europe.
Since 2009 Erik has worked as an independent consultant, coach and facilitator with the possibility to focus even more on his passion for promoting excellence which he developed through involvement in Total Quality Management (TQM) in the late 90s. In this role, he is also the most experienced (IPMA) assessor for project excellence having worked with projects from all industries on all continents (except Africa so far) since 2002. Through this experience, his work has concentrated on how to coach and foster excellence at individual, team and organisational level. In this context he has developed a passion for visual coaching with 600+ coaching hours over the last three years ranging from executive coaching to team coaching as well as strategy coaching for organisations.
In parallel to his ordinary work he also regularly hosts seminars, trainings and workshops in the area of personal development. Erik is active in lecturing on leadership at universities, organising workshops for professional associations as well as hosting strategic retreats for not-for profit organisations.
Erik is author of a number of publications about project management, leadership and team work and was co-author of the IPMA standard for Organisational Competence in Managing Projects (OCB1.0 2013) and currently project manager for a complementary standard for project excellence “The Project Excellence Baseline” (PEB) published in 2015.
His assignments enable international contacts and travel, which is also a main hobby together with a lot of sports including particularly marathon running, cross-country skiing and fitness.
- MA Applied Coaching
- MSc international business administration
- MBA from Stockholm School of Business
- NLP practitioner and master
- Certified coach (ICF compliant)
- Certified visual coach
- Certified visual facilitator
- Certified assessor for project management
- Member of International Project Management Association (IPMA)
- Background as financial expert with several senior management positions in international organisations
- Developed a unique formula for awareness based visual coaching
- Regularly lecturing on leadership and project management on several continents
- Received the Otto Zieglmeier Award, (IPMA 2009) for promoting project excellence world-wide