Combines coaching with creative training programmes
Julia Papworth is a highly experienced trainer and coach whose track record of work within the education sector is longstanding. She began her career as a teacher working in the UK and the Middle East before moving into education management roles and then transferring her skills into the world of corporate training and coaching.
Ready to make a booking?
You can book a discovery session or a coaching hour below.
Julia works across a variety of sectors where she has been carrying out behavioural change coaching and performance improvement coaching with middle and senior managers as well as providing training courses for managers to develop their coaching skills as part of their management portfolio. She supplements her coaching with various psychometric assessments to provide a base for an emergent personal development plan and is also qualified in multiple brain integration coaching.
Julia has trained commercial managers, teachers and education specialist and practitioners as well as public and private sector managers across all organisational levels. Her training and facilitation experience ranges from the design and delivery of training and self-assessment to the facilitation of the further professional development. She has worked with governing bodies and senior management teams on strategic planning and supports Master Trainers in the quality development of their programmes.
Building on her education experiences, her involvement in quality improvement initiatives includes process improvement and team development projects together with work with key partners to facilitate post-course evaluation. Julia’s research into learning practices at Masters level is being developed as part of a PhD programme.
Julia tutors on the Performance Solution MA in Coaching and the ICF Accredited Coach Training Programme. She attends regular coach supervision and is a Professional Certified Coach through the International Coaching Federation.
- Professional Certified Coach [International Coaching Federation ACTP]
- Trainer and Master Practitioner of NLP
- MA Coaching and NLP with distinction
- Certified Mbit Coach
- Reiki Master and Trainer
- EFT Level 2
- BEd [Education]
- iWAM motivational patterns facilitator and trainer
- Extended DISC facilitator and trainer
- Professional Coach, certification by the International Coaching Federation.
- 20 years’ experience in professional and personal development
- 1,500+ client hours of coaching in the corporate and business sector.
- Individual coaching (at all levels)
- Corporate coach trainer of coaching skills for managers
- Business coach and mentor
- Break through coaching for belief and behavioural change
- Team facilitation
- Leadership development
Make a booking
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”